Saturday, April 20, 2013

Yay! First e-mails AND PICTURES from the MTC...

The MTC is going well.  The spirit is felt every second of the day.  I really appreciate the packages and letters...keep em coming.  I don't have much time to e-mail (only about 10 more min.)  I will write letters.  I walked into class the first day when I got dropped off and introduced myself as Richard.. NOT THE RIGHT THING TO SAY. I am now officially Elder Broulim. The MTC is very, very busy. We go go go 24-7...wake up at 6:30 am work out for 15-30 min... then class for the rest of the day until 9:30pm. The food isn't too bad, the chocolate milk is AMAZING!  My Companion, ( we think he's talking about Elder Reali) is a very, very nice kid.  He is a convert, got baptized when he was 14.  He hasn't been active until about a year ago.  I know I was meant to be his companion to humble myself.  He is very, very humble.  His dad discouraged him to go on a mission.  He told him he couldn't make it a couple of weeks.  He is very, very...perfect.  He makes sure I'm always in line (ha,ha).  My other roomies are Elder Boutre and Elder Reams... Boutre is a stud. We have a lot in common. He is huge into lifting weights and basketball.  Elder Reams is my fav. He is originally from guam but moved to washington. He is a convert to the church, only been a member for about a year. He is the BEST example. He reminds me exactly of Mason. Thanks for all the tips, I really need them.  I love you so much and really want to thank you for your examples.  I know I am in the right place doing the right things.  I Love you so much,  Elder Broulim





No comments:

Post a Comment