Friday, July 26, 2013

I'm in Albuquerque Rio Rancho Area

I have email time today to tell you about my new area, new companion, new everything.. but unfortunately you have already heard the news. My new area and new companion are the greatest blessing to me. I absolutely love the high range rio rancho area of New Mexico. The area is my forte completely. Dirt roads, mountains, coyoties, people riding rzr's and horses, waking up to the sound of dirtbikes... its awesome. My companion is such a blessing. Elder Brown is his name, he is from twin falls. He has been out only 1 transfer. I was called to help him finish his training. I am senior companion and drive a truck. MY FIRST TRUCK. We live in the basement of a members home, we are spoiled absolutely rotten. (pool table, bowflex, AC,...etc) It is a 180 from El Paso. I will forever be grateful for el paso because I learned so much, so humbling.

I love my Heavenly father with all my heart.  I DO. I love Jesus Christ with all my heart. I have a very strong testimony that I love to share and I have so much to learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment